SLIDES OF RALLY AND SWAP MEET
was fun to present this to the rally, and got a lot of great comments
Talk on Fixing Alternator belt problems
shows the great find by PaulL of the GM device to tension the alternator belt.
will show all the devices, later, when I collect them all.
lots of examples here of various belt problems .
will post later the AC solution
had to be here to hear the words ;>)
great rally, 30 coaches,
- chrome pulleys need to be roughed-up
- new alternators are causing alignment probs.
- large alts, had alignment problems
- 6 folks had changed belts this year
- no one knew how tight their belts were
- at east 2 members had belts on 14 years
- Gary Bovee had tension-ers for sale $20
JohnS - talked about a very thin silicon goop that will flow into the cracks around the window molding to seal leaks.
TerryT talked about the Virgin Mobile's MIFY
-use once a year to keep active
-access point for 5 devices
-uses cell technology
-$150 one time price
-$10 for a week of use (3 plans)